Matt Zeller, P.E.
- Over 30+ years experience with road and highway construction
- MnDOT Assistant Concrete Engineer – 9 years
- CPAM Engineering Director – 3.5 years
- CPAM Executive Director since August 2004
Dan Labo, P.E.
Director of Engineering Services
- Over 10 years’ experience with road and highway construction and maintenance.
- MnDOT Project Engineer and Resident Engineer – 10 years
- Graduate of the University of North Dakota – Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering.
- Graduate of St. Cloud State University – Master of Engineering Management.
- CPAM Director of Engineering Services since June 2021
- Over 10 years of administrative experience in various fields
- Graduated from Metropolitan State University with a Bachelors of Science in Human Resources
- CPAM Executive Assistant since November 2020