The Concrete Paving Association of Minnesota (CPAM) was established in 1959 as a non-profit trade association of businesses with an interest in concrete paving.
Our goals & objectives:
- To provide assistance in the design and planning of roads, streets and airfields;
- To encourage and promote the use of concrete in the paving and construction of highways, streets and airfields;
- To advance the use of concrete road materials by identifying and disseminating literature and research findings related to the advantages of concrete;
- To provide cooperation and aid to local, state and federal authorities in establishing standards for highway, street and airfield construction; and
- To maintain a high standard of workmanship and product quality by concrete paving contractors.